Thursday, October 25, 2012

Look What I Bought #4

Hi guys. Hooray for holidays! I just wanted to share with you some of the things I bought yesterday. I was trying to restock on some stuff and try new ones as well. 

I took advantage of Landmark's Cosmetic Fair (It's until October 31 so grab what you can!), and my 100-peso-off voucher in SM. Reviews would follow after testing. =)


 Group Shot =)


Landmark has a bunch of new brushes. This brand Artist Studio and the other is Julia. They both carry really sleek-looking and affordable brushes. This blending brush is priced at 59. 75, but I got it for around 53 bucks. 10% off. I've told you that I was a tad disappointed with the E.L.F one, so I'm giving this inexpensive one a try.


 I've ran out (I got one left which I don't intend to use) of my The Face Shop Sun Cream samples, so I went looking for a replacement. I got this Snoe Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream SPF 30. The SA from Snoe told me that this also works as a moisturizer so I could just use this and dust over some loose powder. I got sold with that. haha. This was at 20% off. So from 169, I got it for 135.00.


All of a sudden, I can't live without facial masks. =) I got this at 50% off at Tony Moly. It's their Cottony Essence Sheet Masks in Lemon and Wine. I gave the Lemon one to my sister. But if it works well, I'll be buying a couple more. The attractive packaging was too cute to resist. They're priced at 98 each, I got 'em at 49 each. 


I've never tried a foundation before, so this Maybelline Clear Smooth Aqua Gel Foundation is my first. I basically lack talent in finding my right shade in stuff like this so I asked my sister to assist me. =) She told me that this shade suited me well. Can't wait to try this, but I'll always love my BB creams. =)


This Lip Smacker Lip Balm in Cotton Candy is for my sister. I've been a fan of Bonne Belle lippies ever since, and when I found out that Watsons is carrying their famous Lip Smacker line, I was just ecstatic. They're a bit pricey, but they're too cool to resist. I'm eyeing the pink lemonade one for myself. This one is 125.00


Finally! A creamy kohl pencil. I've been looking at reviews and it seems that this mineral kohl pencil in Onyx from Nichido is one of the best bets for creamy eyeliners. I'm hoping for successful eye tight-lining sessions with this one. This was priced at 138, got it at Landmark for 124.

Any new buys this week? Lemme know. Happy long weekend guys. Cheerio!

P.S. I just watched The Net, the first one before this one. My dad came across a copy! Lucky me. =)) Sandra Bullock is so good and the movie is just wicked cool. =)

6 comments:

  1. I love the blending brush! :)
    Just dropped by to your blog, wanna follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it too. =) Sure, I'll check out your blog. =)

      Delete
  2. Love the brush you bought!! :) Do a review soon!

    new follower! ♥

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I saw those new brushes too at Landmark! They're soo nice, I bet they'll go out of stock real soon. :D

    The Snoe stall in Landmark is my favorite! They have the nicest SAs. I'll look forward to your review!

    Don't get the pink lemonade lipsmacker, it's kinda waxy (lipsmacker in general). Parang messy (hindi smooth) pag papatungan ng lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same thought! Kaya kumuha ako agad ng brush..=). I agree about the SAs of Snoe. I felt bad not to have gotten the name of the SA of Snoe. She was super nice to explain the product to me.
      Aww. That's too bad. Thanks for letting me know though, Helen. I'll be sticking with my Baby Lips instead. =)

      Delete