Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Look What I Bought: Korean Samples

Hi. Just a quick post here to show you a couple of samples I got this weekend. I haven't been posting my reviews on samples mainly because I haven't had the chance to test new ones. ^^

Lioele is one of the Korean brands I've always wanted to try so when I saw on their Facebook page that their branch in Market Market is having a 30% off sale on all items, I took that chance to grab a few samples.

The samples from Nature Republic goodies are freebies from my purchase a few hours ago. I bought my mom her new hair color set for her birthday. ^^




Green Tea Emulsion and Moist Steam Cream samples from Nature Republic. Can't wait to try Green Tea Emulsion after I finish my third tub of their cool Aloe gel. ^^


These are the samples I bought from Lioele. Since it's a new brand, I wanted to test out first a few of their product. I bought three tubes of their sunscreen (3 for 100 pesos; originally retails for 50 each) and their Pore Rich Balm, which is basically a primer, also for 3 for 100.

I'll get back to you once I test out these babies. ^^ Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love sample sized products! :D I read that in Korea they shove samples into your shopping bag. Sana ganun din dito! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. ^^ I heard about that too. I think they don't have a minimum amount of purchase. Basta bumili ka, they will give you samples. Wish ko din yan or bumili na lang sa Korea someday.^^

      Delete