Monday, July 2, 2012

Etude House Apricot Stick in #5

Hi guys. Rainy day huh? I was taking some pictures for this blog and decided to put up an entry before I meet up with my sister to rent some CDs. What better way to spend a rainy day than to watch movies right? Anyway, I've had this Etude House Apricot Stick in #5  for quite a while now. I did a haul in Etude a few months back and this was one of my purchases.




Price: 198 Php
No idea about the weight of the product though






I actually grabbed this for its coral color. And my sister and I were arguing if the color said "talcum banana" or "dalkom banana" But I can assure you that the word banana is there. =)


Pros: 
1. Natural looking coral color which I love
2. Glides on smoothly
3. Neat container. Highly unusual, at least for me, for lip products
4. Doesn't dry my lips (not that it's not already dry, well it didn't make it worse)


Cons:
1. As you can see, the name is almost gone. Well, it's hardly readable anymore
2. I don't know if mine's defective but you can't, how'd you say, take the product down? Once you kind-of twist it up, it won't go back down. Oh..darn.. haha.. you know what I mean. =)
3. It sinks into the line of my lips, making them very visible. That's why I use this right after I put on lip balm or a nude-ish lipstick. But alone? Never tried it again.


It's a kinda neat tinted balm but I wouldn't recommend it if your lips can get very dry and flaky like mine. Or you could use a lip balm or lip scrub first.


This has tons of colors available too. Have you ever tried one? Lemme know. Cheerio! And keep safe...the roads are kinda slippery and all. =)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review! I wanted to get this because I find the packaging cute. :P I'm still thinking on whether I'll get a red or pink shade. They all look so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! You're welcome and thanks for reading it! They have a wide range of colors, I'm sure you'll find the color that suits you. =))

      Delete