Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maybelline ColorSensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Summer Sunset and 2nd trip to C.N.A.

Hi guys. I am back with a new yet not-so-new lipstick. =) Well, it was my mom's. It was given to her last Christmas, but since she's not a big fan of reds when it comes to lippies, I got lucky.


This one is from Maybelline. My mom is a big fan of Maybelline, one of her go-to brands from lipsticks to powders. Anyhow, I've only tried this lipstick, maybe twice? I was a red lip tint girl until my sophomore year in college, then I changed gears and went for peaches and oranges. But, it's still fun to try reds once in a while. So here's Maybelline ColorSensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor in Summer Sunset 





After some research, I figured out that it's 299 Php






Pros:
1. Very creamy so it glides on smoothly and easily
2. Very pigmented and it's a good deep red color
3. Lasting power is long enough because even if you accidentally rub it off or something, it still leaves that deep red tint, so it's as good as long lasting
4. Classy container, which is family-color coordinated. I've seen a coral lipstick from the same line with an orange-y container
5. Doesn't dry my lips


Cons:
None really. I think Maybelline carries really good lip products. So I'm pretty satisfied with this lipstick. Price-wise, I think it's worth it.


Btw, my sister and I dropped by C.N.A. again, and this time, the place was packed! We even had our mom come along. Here's one of my purchases.




Cute huh? Haha. Anyway, have you guys tried any of the other colors from this Maybelline line?  Lemme know which ones I should check out. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful red shade! :D I love Maybelline lippies too, they're pigmented without being super expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! I agree. =) Maybelline lipsticks are keepers. =)

      Delete