Friday, July 20, 2012

Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Belgian Chocolates

Hi guys! It's Friday again. Weeks are coming by so fast...anyway. Since my wallet is currently on life-support, as it always is every before payday, I've rummaged through my make-up box for an item that I haven't reviewed yet. And I found this,the Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Trio in Belgian Chocolates. Sounds yummy huh? Haha.


This was given to me by my aunt and uncle last Christmas. Unfortunately, as I've found out, this line has already been discontinued since about two years ago. But my aunt and uncle usually stay in the US, so I'm thinking maybe they've picked this out there.


So here it is!








So, Wet N' Wild actually has a new line called the Color Icon, which has the similar trio palettes with fancier names (yes, fancier than Belgian Chocolates) which cost 299 each


Pros:
1. The one for the eyelids and the crease are fairly pigmented (had to do two swipes to get the color above) and the one for the browbone is really pigmented. I mean really. =)
2. Comes with a mirror, and not just a small one, a real mirror.
3. Very blendable so it's easy to work with
4. Great neutral colors and good for a smoky brown eyes look too


Cons:
1. It's been discontinued. Period
2. It's kinda shimmery which may be a con for those matte-finish lovers
3. Applicator is too small. It would be taxing to use it to apply the shadow
4. I find it a bit too pricey if it was priced the same when it's still in the market. But what the hey. It's Wet N' Wild. =)


I actually love this trio palette. It's my emergency palette when I'm in a rush yet in dire need of eye make-up. Plus, see how I've already "hit the pan" on the crease e/s? It's been overly used as an eyebrow color. I love how it's not too dark for my eyebrows.


Anyways, happy weekend guys! Cheerio!


Btw, I'm sampling another Korean....sample..haha. Wait for the review next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment