Monday, July 23, 2012

Just Sampling: Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment

Hi guys! Just a quick post here about a sample that I tried last weekend. 


Every time my mom would see my hair, she'd ask me to put on some hot oil treatment. When you see my hair, you'd understand. It was bleached, tip-dyed green and blue, then colored brown. Did I mention I used to have red streaks too? Now you know that I obsess on hair color as much as I obsess on make-up. Anyway, I tried this freebie that I recently got from Etude House. It's their Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Treatment.


I asked my sister to roughly translate the "inscriptions" and I think she got something about "oil removal." I could only wonder what the rest says.






The Verdict:

I love the floral scent, but it can be a little overwhelming for others. It does make the hair soft and silky. My sister said my hair looked shiny, in a good way. Having curly hair, I usually put on some hair mousse but for the purposes of this trial, I went out without some and it didn't make my hair look all over the place. It kept the curls just a wee bit intact.

I can't really say anything negative about this. One because I've only used a sample size. 

A whole bottle of this costs 378 bucks for 200 ml. I may try the whole bottle, but I'm still thinking about it since my mom bought an entire tub of hot oil treatment.

Have you tried this? Lemme know! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment