Friday, July 13, 2012

E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush

Hi! Happy Friday! I just find Fridays happy because they mark the beginning of the weekend, so I feel like I can just slack off. =)

Anyway, I got this brush yesterday at SM Novaliches, which is also having a sale this weekend. My mom and I dropped by there before going to my grandparents' house. Anyway, I've been looking for this brush since I've seen a similar one being used by Korean make-up artist, Jung Saem Mool (check out her YouTube site here) She has the lightest brush strokes I've ever seen. But, if I'm not mistaken, hers is a Piccasso brush, and I don't believe we have those here. I found out about her because of Erika of erikajjang.

So, here's my quick review on the E.L.F. Studio Blush Brush













Pros:
1. Soft bristles, even before washing
2. Did not shed after washing
3. Classy design
4. Picks up product well
5. Fluffy =) (or has enough bristles)
6. Comes with a so-called brush guard or rather, dust semi-guard

Cons:
1. Has a faint smell of plastic, even after I washed it, still smelled a little like plastic with a little hint of strawberry (from my cleanser). I hope that the smell would be long gone after a few more washes
2. Bled a little

I'm actually ecstatic that I found this one from E.L.F. I've seen much more expensive ones that I couldn't just force myself to buy. And, I love that the brushes from their studio line are way better than the ones from their regular brushes, some of which are scratchy. I used it today, and I just like it. I hope that it would continue to please me just like my other brushes from Marionnaud.

Happy weekend guys! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment