Friday, July 6, 2012

E.L.F.'s Eyelid Primer in Sheer

Hi guys. The rain's starting to pour again. Anyways, before I start on my review, I'd just like to inform you guys, just in case you're interested, that dealdozen.com is now having a free deal on the SuperSale Bazaar tickets on WTC that is happening next week (their link is right here). So if you guys are planning to go, might as well try to get your tickets for free. =) I think the deal will be up until next week.


Anyway, to celebrate that it's Friday again, I'm doing a review on a product from E.L.F. When I started getting obsessed about makeup, E.L.F. was not yet as much commercialized or the brand didn't have much stalls in...malls, as it does now. And it was the first brand I personally fell in love with, so it hurt quite a bit that they weren't selling as many products before. I had a hard time because I remembered wanting a particular bronzer color, but it wasn't available here yet and stuff like that. But now, the E.L.F. stalls here are keeping up, so I'm happy.


So, here's my review on E.L.F.'s Eyelid Primer in Sheer



Price is the same as most of E.L.F.'s regular products are- 129.75
I'm not sure if there are other colors I tried to look but only found Sheer







Pros:
1. See the magic I did above? Nah. I'm just kidding. To show you how it intensifies the color payoff of eyeshadows, I drew a heart from the primer and just swiped my entire hand with my blue Shiny Powder
2. It makes e/s last longer on your lids and it doesn't have much color and is actually sheer in finish so no problem in messing up the color of your eyeshadows
3. Affordable
4. Dries quickly, but it's kind of a disadvantage too sometimes because you have to blend the product real quick


Cons:
1. I find the container a bit flimsy
2. See the doe-foot applicator? Mine is all bent and stuff. I don't know if it's supposed to be bent though


I think this primer is just good enough. I'm okay with products as long as they do what they're supposed to. I've been using it since I bought it, and I have no major complaints.


Any eyelid primers you guys think I should check out? Lemme know. Cheerio! Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment