Saturday, July 28, 2012

Look What I Bought #1

Hi guys. Just a quick post here to show you what I bought last week. It was my very first time to try online shopping, and I must say, maybe I should try not to get too excited 'cause I'll definitely end up spending way too much. Anyway, here's a quick view of the things I got












The Saem Ally's Ajell Mousse BB Cream (245 bucks plus 50 for the sf) and the Tony Moly Party Lover Gel Eyeliner (195 bucks) I got from Ms. Charmaine of Kkochipida (check her Multiply account here and her Facebook account here) I actually got to meet her because of the Tony Moly Gel liner. She just happened to be near our area (Trinoma), so it was a great opportunity. She's very lovely,and she's very nice. The transactions I made were a breeze. The mouse BB got delivered about two days after I made the payment. Plus, her products are very affordable and most products have prices that are way lower than what we have here. So, if you're into Korean cosmetics like me, check her site out. =)


Anyhow, the Ever Bilena Eyebrow pencil (50 pesos) and the fruit nail decorations (29.75) were from Landmark, but my mom paid for them. Funny what "pleading eyes" can do. =)


I decided not to take pictures of the pair of pants and belt that I got from For Me. They were both on super sale. The pants were priced at 998 but I got them for 298 and the belt was at 298 but I got it for 88. I just got lucky. =)


I promise to do reviews on these products as soon as I get the chance. What about you, any hauls? Cheerio!



2 comments:

  1. The Saem Ally's Ajell Mousse BB Cream looks interesting! might buy one! ^^

    followed your blog, hope u could follow mine. :)

    xx

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using the Saem BB Cream and so far, I'm loving it. You should try it. Followed your blog. =))Thanks for dropping by.

      Delete