Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Nailed It #1: Etude House Petite Darling Nails in PK013

Hi! Happy Sunday! I was supposed to put this up yesterday, but I forgot so here it is. This is the first time that I'll be doing a nail polish review, and I'm thinking of putting up a couple more soon or just whenever I buy a new polish.


I've had this for a couple of months now and it's my favorite default nail color. So here's Etude House Petite Darling Nails in PK013





The Verdict:
I love that it's a pale pink-coralish color so it looks very natural. The shimmer/glitter it has is not too overwhelming either. I did two layers here on my nails. It dries easily when you put it on, but the product in the bottle is still as good as I first bought it. The fancy packaging is a plus. =) Looks great on the display cabinet.


It's a bit pricey though for a polish. A bottle of this costs 48 bucks and some nail polishes from Etude are priced higher. But considering how the product hasn't dried out compared to my other polishes, I still love this. I'm actually planning to buy more of this in different colors. =) And, I'm planning to buy one of their matte colors, and maybe the neon ones....plus the magnetic-sort ones.. =))


This line, however, is almost always out of stock. It seems like these nail polishes are sold like pancakes. Whenever I come back, sometimes there's only one color left.


Can't tell you much about the "staying power" because I am almost-always the dish washer so my hand nail polish lasts for a week max. Longer when my sister does the dishes. =)


Anyways, have you guys tried this color before? Any interesting colors I should check out? Lemme know! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following my blog. You have a nice page ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, no problem. =) Thank you! =))

      Delete