Friday, July 27, 2012

Just Sampling: Tony Moly Expert Triple BB Cream

Hi guys. So, as promised, here's the verdict on the latest freebie sample I've tried. It's the Tony Moly Expert Triple BB Cream. 


I got this when my sister bought her hair coloring cream a few months back. I always ask her for the freebies. =) Anyway, I did a three-day testing period on this (the small sachet can last you 5 days or a week, tops.) and here's what I think.


THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN FROM TONY MOLY'S WEBSITE
Here's the description of the product in Tony Moly's website:


Expert triple BB cream SPF45PA+++ Diffused reflection makes prism effects under any lights, completes spotless shiny skin Expert 3D Collagen BB cream SPF40PA+++ Boosting Collagen synthesis effect helps skin reconstruction. Filling between the wrinkle





 The Verdict:


What I like about it is that it gives coverage, probably light to medium. It's very blendable and no funky smell. Just that BB cream smell. A little goes a long way so despite its size, it can actually be used for at least a week. Plus, it has very high SPF. Recommended to those who like BB creams with a dewy finish. Oil control power is around 5-6 hours. I started to see some shine on my nose on the 6th hour. 


The only thing that bothered me about it is that it felt kinda "heavy," like I know that I'm wearing something. but, it might just probably be because I'm used to almost-liquidy BB creams, and this one's a thick cream. And I think this has only one shade that is supposed to blend and suit all skin tones.


This is priced at 928 pesos for a 50 ml tube. Kinda pricey, but considering the perks, just think of it as a BB cream investment.


Btw, sorry for the quality of pictures. Our camera was stolen and most of my pictures for this blog were still loaded there, so I'm practically re-taking pictures of everything, including this sample. I just borrowed my dad's phone, which takes better pictures than mine.


Anyway, have a happy weekend everyone. Any of you checking out the K-pop convention in SM Megamall this Sunday? Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. It is sold at a high price here in the philippines. I bought mine in hongkong for 600+php only. I also use this BB cream regulary when going to school. The only thing I didn't like about the product is that it only comes in one shade. But other than that, there's a lot to love about this product.

    Ziainprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's a really big price difference. I think it's perfect to use for school. I agree. Most BB creams I know, like this one, have only one shade, which is a shame. Love the coverage of this BB cream though. ^^

      Delete