Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nature Republic Pretty Tree Auto Eyeliner in #1 (Black)


Hi guys! I was planning to put up reviews on two of my lipsticks, but I haven't gotten around on trying them yet. So, for now, I'll be reviewing my eyeliner, Nature Republic Pretty Tree Auto Eyeliner in #1 (Black). 

This was given to me by my sister, a little after graduation. I started using it when my sister permanently borrowed my favorite eyeliner from Herbench, and I've been using it since.

My sister says she can't remember the exact price, but she thinks it's around 170 Php.











Pros:
1. You might start thinking that I'm a sucker for quirky packaging and stuff...but I actually am, so the whole tree-like packaging of this eyeliner is a plus for me.
2. Armed with its own "smudger" 
3. Glides on smoothly and is pigmented enough

Cons:

1. It smudges, without it being smudged. =) I am an eyelid-rubber so when I use this, either the eyeliner disappears or it just makes a mess. 
2. Although it says black, it's not the strong black color that I'm used to
3. Since it doesn't stay long on my lids, I have to dust over some black e/s for so that it'll stay longer


I actually like this eyeliner but I wish that it'll have a longer staying-power. They also have a pencil version of this, but I'm over-sharpen my eyeliners that's why I'd rather use auto eyeliners. Anyways, thankfully, I think the sun's coming up again. =) Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment