Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush

HI. Wouldn't you guys agree that the weather has gone completely haywire? It's the Fourth of July tomorrow! Too bad, the weather's not suitable to have barbecues. Anyway, I realized that I've never done a make-up brush review before. This Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush I got from the cosmetics center in SM...I can't remember. But, Marionnaud brushes are also available in Watsons.


I can't remember the exact price of this particular brush, but it's definitely less than 200 bucks. They also have some sort of the premium line of Marionnaud brushes (the sleek all-black ones) but I've never gotten around on trying those yet.


So, here's the review of the brush!








Pros:
1. It's soft. No prickling feeling at all. 
2. Kind-of affordable given its quality
3. Picks up just the right amount of product
4. Easy to maneuver. Some I've tried have either too short or too long a handle
5. Can be used for liquid, cream or compact anything. At least I use this for all of those. It works well anyway.
6. Never bled. It didn't shed either when I washed it. And I've washed this a couple of times already.


Cons:
Can't think of anything other than it's not travel friendly.


To be honest, I like this brush so much that I'm thinking of buying another one, just in case I break mine due to overuse. It's handy. So unless, I'll find a better one, I think I'll be sticking with this til it can work well. 


Have you tried any of the Marionnaud brushes? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment