Sunday, July 15, 2012

An Attempt on Nail Art #2

Hi guys! Just came from North Edsa to grab my facial wash from Healthy Options, and let me just tell you that saying that the mall was a little overcrowded is an understatement. It was totally packed! But I resisted temptation of make-up hauling, and only bought my wash. It was the only thing I needed anyway.


So, I was checking out some new nail art ideas yesterday, and I suddenly remembered reading something about water marbling from Ms. Nikki of askmewhats (click here) a few months back.


So, I decided to try it. Just a fair warning though, I call this "an attempt" and not "nails of the day" for a reason. =) haha. 








Sorry if my nails look very messy haha..=) They were shot right after swimming in the water with polish. Some came out well, some didn't, but I'll definitely try this again. And the ombre nails my sister had last time.


With a better choice of colors, luck, and imagination, maybe I'll achieve that marble-y look. But I like the graffiti-ish look of my nails. Messy but almost-there.


Anyway, have you guys tried this before? Any tips? Hope you had a great weekend. Cheerio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment