Thursday, May 2, 2013

All Dolled Up: Look#3 Brick Red

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted an All Dolled Up look. Weeeelll, after high school and college, my sister became my only guinea pig for my makeup experiments.. *haha*. She's fine with it anyway! ^^

Yesterday, we spent a bit of Labor's Day taking photos for her blog entry. And, she asked me to do her makeup. Here are two pictures taken and cropped from her files *haha.* With permission! As you know, my sister loves her lips red. She got that from Betty Autier, I guess. Here she is trying her new lippie.


Showing off her new COMPLETELY-NOT-YET-IRONED thrifted sheer top and her beloved mini-macaron necklace.

What I used on her:

Face:
Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation in Natural Beige
Careline Concealer in Chesnut
Careline Oil Control Pressed Powder in Tan

Eyebrows:
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow in #3 (Brown)

Eyes:
E.L.F Duo in Olive (the dark green one as a lid wash)
E.L.F. Eyeshadow Quad in Drama (the black one for the outer V of eyes. The really really pigmented black eyeshadow)
San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Brown (Slightly winged and dragged to the lower outer third of eyes. Or Kpop eyeliner style *haha*)

Cheeks:
Wet N' Wild Bronzer in Goddess (used as "contouring blush." Does that make sense?)

Lips:
M&Co Long Lasting Matte Lipstick with Moisturizer in Brick Red

*She's also wearing a hair poof/poofer?/bouffant maker?, a Japanese hair styling tool I picked up at an Eastwood bazaar.

Check out my sister's blog entry here

Tell me what you think about this look! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment