Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pure Beauty Pomegranate Antioxidant Essence

Hi guys! I'm back! ^^ Sorry for being missing for almost a week. Work was curraaazzzyy... But now that I've overcome deadlines, I'm giving you what I owe. ^^

First up is this essence I've had for quite a long time. To be honest, I was a bit hesitant to put up this review. Let's just say it's one of those items I went all emotional with, saying "WHY???!!"


 I use this essence every morning and every night right after I tone and moisturize. I just pat it on for full absorption. I bought this for Php 51.00. Yep, but it was priced that way because they were revamping the entire line and I think they were trying to clear out the old stocks. I think this now costs around 300 or less.


As you can see, it's a bit watery. It actually looks like murky water since it's not completely clear. It's made in Korea by the way. Pure Beauty is a Korean brand carried by Watsons.

The Verdict:

I love this because it has made my skin supple and bright. That's with constant use for about 2 months maybe. I also love that it has a working pump, not the wobbly kind with barely much hold. It also dries easily, as long as you don't put much and when it dries, it's not that sticky. Just a tad, but not the I-think-I-have-lotion-on-my-face sticky.

But, there's a big but here, whenever I use it, I just itch. Like crazy. I didn't get breakouts nor rashes, I just itched. I know this for a fact, and that's one of the reasons it took me so long to put up a review, because I was testing it out and trying to see if it does cause itchiness. And it does, on me.

Despite the itch that it gave me, I actually think this is a promising product. I hope it works better on other people.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment