Saturday, May 4, 2013

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in #3 (Brown)

Hi guys. I'm back with another eyebrow pencil review! When I bought the Easy Brow Pencil from Etude House early this year, I was actually looking for the drawing eye brow one because of the slanted tip and it's refillable. But, when I dropped by Etude, all they had was the refill and the gray one for the pen. So, I opted to try the pencil.

I actually like the pencil and am now halfway through it, but when I saw that they've restocked the retractable ones, I immediately grabbed one. Btw, this purchase almost lost me my Etude House pink card. I bought this at their branch at the bridge between SM North Edsa main and The Block. I realized I left it at the store when I bought something else three days after at their The Block branch and my pink card was nowhere to be found. I decided to look for it at home first. I was looking for about a week with no luck.  But, when I went back early this week to check if I had left it at their bridge branch, they had it. ^^




It's dual ended: The other side has a spoolie, indicated by the "brush," so you won't get confused when using it. 



This sticker is the seal and the only indicator of the color since the pencil itself doesn't have any color indicator except for the cap color. It's in #3 Kalsaek or Brown. The SA said it was the lightest brown color.


Here's the comparison of the pencil and the retractable one. This Drawing one has a much more brown color while the easy eyebrow has a reddish tone to it.

Pros:
1. Retractable. No sharpener required ^^
2. Refillable. The refill costs 78.00
3. Color comes off light. You can build up the intensity of the color.
4. Affordable at 128.00
5. Stays on all day (with minimal fading if you are a "rubber" like me")
6. SLANTED TIP! for easy eyebrow shaping..and drawing

Cons: (compared to the pencil one)
(Well, they're just "hopes for improvement")
1. The product itself is kinda short. About an inch and a half; the pencil one, which has the same price, is way longer.
2. Although it stays on all day, the pencil one doesn't fade on me at all, even when I rub.
3. I wish it was a lighter shade of brown. Kinda leaning to the brown-blond-ish color.

If my wishes were to be heard and zapped into this great eyebrow pencil, it would be a miracle. I love this eyebrow pencil. ^^

Have a great weekend. Cheerio! 

2 comments:

  1. I was looking to invest in one of these, it sounds pretty good - thanks for the review! And it's a lucky thing you managed to get your card back as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good brow pen to use. You're welcome. I was so glad I was able to get it back. Thanks for dropping by. ^^

      Delete