Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Etude House Easy Brow Pencil in #2

Hello guys! Here's one of the few products I've decided to try this 2013. The Etude House Easy Brow Pencil. Welll, it wasn't exactly the brow product I've been eyeing. I actually wanted the one that had a tip that resembled a highlighter but it was out of stock. So I decided to go for the next big thing. 

When I was trying this one out, I figured that the tester was faulty because I had to run the pencil really hard to see the color. But I was wrong. =)


The shade I bought is #2, which is kalsaek or brown according to my sis' Korean dictionary







 The Verdict:

What's so cool about this product is that its design is ingenious. It has the pencil and a brow brush on opposite ends, both with their respective covers. The color of the packaging is sleek as well. As for the color pay-off, I guess it's not defective. The light rub-off of the color actually makes the pencil easier to use for the brows because you can control how dark or natural looking you want your brows to look.

Say, I love my L'oreal kohl brow pencil, but it's so pigmented and creamy that even a light stroke makes my brows look really dark. What rocks about this one from Etude is you can go from light to dark (first stroke below is once glided, the next is twice and the third is four times).

What I wish they'd change about the product, if they can, is the smell. It smells like pencil--like kindergarten pencil. It bothers me still, but I'll live. I also wish that they'd make the lids of both ends different, like the one for the brush could be the screw-lid type and the one for the pencil the pull up type. Just so I don't end up having both ends uncovered when I'm just trying to use the pencil.

Anyways, all in all, great eyebrow pencil. Definitely buying again when it's all gone or I could try the retractable one.

What's your fave brow saver? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment