Thursday, February 14, 2013

January 2013 Hit Listers

Hi guys. This post is another long overdue post. But I'll make this short and sweet. Promise. =) Btw, Happy Hearts Day!


 1. Nail Art Tools
- These dotting tools were given to me by my mom. Awesome equipment for nail art! I said my goodbyes to the trusty toothpick




 2. Grab Multipurpose Kit
-I don't know exactly what it's called, but I mainly use it for my most-used make-up stuff. I hang it near the mirror for easy access in the morning. Plus, it doubles as a travel kit. Given by my mom too.
 3.Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint
- I did a review on this one a long time ago, but this one is in a new packaging and fairly different from the first, so I'm doing a brand new review. Given by my sis.

4.Marks and Spencer Autograph Inspire Perfume
- I love musky, woody scents and this is just perfect, and it stays on for a whole day. Given by my aunt.

5. LA Colors Color Craze in Transformer
- Cool red color. "Jelly"- finish and long wearing. Read my review here.

6. Sylvia Santos Tan Backpack
-I've always been into backpacks but now, I need those that aren't too bulky for everyday use and this works so well. Given by my mom.

7. Chewy Junior
-I've probably tasted every cream puff known to man (I exaggerate) but Chewy Junior will always be the best. Chewy, tasty, chocolate-y. =) I'll do a review really soon.

www.foodtrippings.com 
8. Rooftop Prince
- When I read about Rooftop Prince in dramabeans long before it was aired locally, I was driven away by Yoochun's ridiculously long hair that I figured the series was no good. I was most definitely wrong. Cool plot, awesome cast, and....omurice. =) 

blogs.trinitydc.edu
9. Dramabeans
- Ever since Hallyu and Kpop took over most of my time, Dramabeans has always been there. Recaps, news, what's hot in Korean TV. Everything I need for a daily dose of, well, Korean TV. Thanks to javabeans, girlfriday, and all the awesome writers. Visit their site here.

10. Dramacrazy.net
- When I'm in the middle of fangirling, I need to watch my K-dramas right after the episodes air and get subbed in Korea, and this is my go-to website. This and KimchiDramas, which I could no longer find. =(


Hope ya'll had a great day! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment