Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bench Alcogel Pook-a-Looz Liquid Hand Sanitizer in Together Forever

Hello guys. I just wanted to share with you this awesome hand sanitizer that I got from Bench. Quite a handful of a name though. =)

What actually caught my attention was the design. I'ma big Mickey Mouse fan, and he just looks so cute on this sanitizer.


Each bottle costs 39 bucks.



The Verdict:
This one actually smells like Angel's Breath or those colognes that babies use. The scent is strong enough that it could make you think it's a cologne but the smell goes away after a few minutes. That actually bothered me at first because I thought that it was too fragrant that it would end up making my hands taste like cologne, but it didn't.

It's a little pricey for a sanitizer (because you could always just use the conventional ones) but if you're tired of yours and you're looking for a more "fun-smelling" sanitizer, I suggest you try this one. =)

Hope you had a great weekend! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment