Sunday, February 10, 2013

Food Talk: Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

Hi guys. Just a quick post here. I apologize for not being able to update this blog quite often. I'm still adjusting to my new job, which includes Saturdays. 

Anyhoo, I'm a sworn cupcake addict, and I try to check out as many bakeries or cupcake stores that I can, even those in bazaars. And I come back to the ones that I really love.

About a month ago, Helen of Lucky Citrine suggested that I try out Vanilla Cupcake Bakery, a dainty cupcake store in Trinoma (around the 3rd floor near La Senza if I remember correctly). I'm glad she suggested it, and I'm so glad I tried the cupcakes. Thanks Helen!



Look at this cool packaging! BTW, Vanilla Cupcake Bakery has a lot of goodies to offer, aside from cupcakes.




Banana Cream Cheese


Vanilla Blue

The Verdict: 
I'll admit that my sister and I have Cupcakes by Sonja bias. We love that cupcake stop to bits that we go all the way to Serendra whenever we can. And because that's not as often as we want to, I think I've finally found the next best.

VCB's cupcakes are so delicious. The texture of the base is just right--not too crumbly. The  frosting is not too sweet but you get the taste that they are trying to drive across. In a nutshell, really good cupcakes. The banana one, which I tried, is so tasty and is perfect with the cream cheese icing.

These cost 75 each, but the price depends on the cupcake. Their red velvet I think is 85 bucks.

Really must try cupcakes, and the store/booth itself is so cool-looking. 

If you need a cupcake fix, I recommend that you try Vanilla Cupcake Bakery! Cheerio!

UPDATE (03/23/13): I just saw Vanilla Cupcake Bakery inside Kamiseta, G/F of Trinoma. =) I'm not sure if their previous stall is no longer existent though.

No comments:

Post a Comment