Saturday, January 26, 2013

I Nailed It #4: LA Colors Color Craze in Transformer

Hi guys. Sorry for missing out on a couple of days. I'm in the middle of switching jobs, so a lot of things are needed, and they've been taking most of my time.

Anyways. Here's my new red polish. I just wanted to share this with you because the color looks so exquisite and expensive. I love red nail polish more than anything because I like the way it looks on my nails. I have a couple of red shades in tow and this is a new color.



I've seen this line of nail polish from LA Colors before. Their container reminds me of O.P.I.'s bottle, which is worth a few more bucks. Transformer is sort of a wine red color which looks like a deeper red when put on. A good two coats will give you a shade closest to the color in the bottle. I don't know how to describe the finish, but it's definitely not matte nor is it shimmery. The brush is also a little wider than most nail polishes I've used which made application easier.

This is my first LA Colors nail polish, and definitely not my last. Each bottle costs 89.00

Have a great weekend! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment