Saturday, January 19, 2013

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector SPF 25 in Buff

Hi guys! Another weekend coming to an end. Anyways. December last year, my family and I checked out the Noel Bazaar at World Trade Center, like we always do around the holidays.

My sister and I found this booth filled with Western makeup brands that are mostly unavailable here. I can't remember the name of their shop (sorry) but I hope I'd get to see them in more bazaars because I felt like I spent more than half an hour there, just checking out their goods.

Anyway, around that time, I was running low on my concealer. Concealers are one of the products I only keep one or two of, and probably one of the very few products I actually empty out.

Then I found this Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector in Buff. I got this for 300 bucks. 







Pros:
1. Has SPF, which I find unusual yet great since I don't think I've seen a concealer with SPF
2. Conceals fairly well
3. A bit water-y so it's easy to blend
4. Has a yellow undertone so it fits my skin perfectly
5. Has a semi-dewy finish so it actually brightens the eye area. A little extra makes it look like you've put on a highlighter
6. Applicator works well, to help in blending the product

Cons:
1. Not locally available. I don't think Neutrogena has any beauty products here except online
2. Has quite a sheer finish. You need around three applications to cover dark undereye circles
3. Pretty pricey.
4. Not advisable to be lugged around since it's quite a big stick

I actually use an extra swipe of this on my browbone, down the nose bridge, and around the inner corners of the eyes. It actually works as a highlighter. Not as shimmery as a highlighter but it works.

What's your fave concealer? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment