Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Lot of Thank Yous for Charlie's First Year

Hi guys. Since today marks Charlie's Mirror's first year, I just wanted to say thank you so much for being with me as I explored the world of beauty, food, movies, and basically anything under the sun. I hope you'll stay with me for as long as I can keep this blog alive and kicking.

Thank you for dropping by, leaving comments, shooting suggestions and questions, and basically just making me feel that somewhere in this huge planet, a few people know about a girl named Charlie and her magical mirror. =)
FROM 101fundraising.org

I'd also like to apologize if I wouldn't be able to hold a giveaway in line with this first anniversary celebration. I see other bloggers do it and I have thought about doing the same, but I just wasn't able to. In any case, if sometime soon my time and budget would permit a cool-some giveaway, I promise to do so.

On a not-so-brighter-side of things, I'm sorry if I haven't been able to do reviews these past few days. I have been doing a couple of trips to the hospital since I haven't been feeling well during the holidays and until now. Nothing's conclusive with the lab tests' results yet, but I do hope it's nothing serious and I ask for your prayers, too. =)

Anyways, I promise that as soon as I feel loads better, I'll be posting entries like there's no tomorrow. =)

Cheerio!

2 comments: