Wednesday, January 30, 2013

December 2012 Hit Listers

Hi guys. This is way overdue, but better late than never. =) I've been so busy prepping up new requirements for my new job, and it's taking quite too much of my time. Anyways, before the new year started, here are some of the stuff that made me happy.

1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
- Out of all the toners I've tried, this is probably the coolest because it actually feels cool when put on, and it stays that way for quite a while.It also helps my pimples dry up. Review of this to follow



2. 4u2 dreamGirl Touch Loose Powder
-When I ran out of my second BB powder from 4u2, my shade was not yet available so I decided to try this loose powder type. It's actually pretty good, not much coverage but good still.


3. Ellana Mineral Blush in Tryst
-I've had this for a while but I it's only last month when I really started using it all the time. Read my review here


4. Lip Smacker's M&M Lip Shake Gloss in Raspberry & Milk Chocolate
- This one's given to me by my sister for Christmas, and it rocks. It tastes just like chocolate and it smells so good.


5. Bath & Body Works Twisted Peppermint Hand Soap
-This hand soap smells so Christmas-y that it was so perfect to use. Plus, it has particles that felt good to use for scrubbing.


6. Neon Necklaces
- These necklaces brings a cool statement to any outfit. I only have two for now but I'm definitely buying more. Hello DIvisoria! =)



7. Sungkyunkwan Scandal/Secret Love
-Most of the K-dramas I see or will see on TV nowadays are either melodramas or sageuk inspired. Sungkyunkwan Scandal is a gender bender historical drama that I actually enjoyed watching. Park Min Young and Park Yoochun rocked their roles, and Song Joong ki was just adorable.
www.fanpop.com


8. NCIS
-Of all the police procedural shows I've watched, NCIS would have to be my most favorite. It's funny, witty, and spot-on. It also has a set of characters that I enjoy watching. The Dinozzo and Mcgee tandem is just plain hilarious.

www.superbwallpapers.com
9. Nail Polishes
-I'm "reviving" my love for nail polishes, and I've purchased quite a few last December. Hopefully, I'd be able to use them all before they dry up.
getpretty.com.au
10. The Beauty Department (thebeautydepartment.com)
-From hairstyles, make-up tips to nail art designs, The Beauty Department has always been my go-to website. I've been an avid reader for so long that it's actually the first site I visit when I go online. Here's their latest post.
thebeautydepartment.com
I'll make sure to follow this up with my January list. Have a great day! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment