Monday, January 7, 2013

Love & Beauty by Forever21 Glitter Gloss in Champagne

Hi. Here's my first review for 2013! This is one of my sister's birthday gifts for me. It was part of her smokey-look set.

I'm not much of a lip gloss wearer on every day basis because I ride on jeepneys a lot, which roughly translates to I hate having strands of hair sticking on my lips. But I did fall in love with this gloss because it has a different payoff.





Pros:
1. Sleek packaging
2. Not to sticky
3. The glitter chunks look awesome on the lips
4. Doesn't smell like anything. Or at least I can't smell anything

Cons:
1. The brush applicator is kinda stiff that it almost feels like applying the gloss with a stick. I hope they improve the applicator
2. The glitter chunks or "micropearls" as it says on the packaging, can be intimidating for some people because they're not simply shimmer glitters but actually a little bigger
3. The light pink shade transfers as colorless. I would have loved it better if it had a little color

All in all, this is a great gloss to rock if you want a unique looking lip gloss. Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. I used to love lip gloss until I started to ride the jeepney. :P This one has a unique shade. You can top this off your lipsticks to get a nice shimmery finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Riding jeepneys makes wearing lip gloss such a bad idea. =) I love its light shade, but I haven't really tried it with lipsticks. Will now! Thanks for the tip Helen =)

      Delete