Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Charlie Plays Dress Up #1: Blue Ballerina

Hi guys! Today, I'll be introducing a new blog "segment". I don't think I've ever talked about fashion here. I've been known to dress up once in a while. I followed a few trends, boo-ed some of them. At the end of the day, I don't talk about dressing-up because I'm more of a uniform person. Not that I have to wear a uniform to work. It's just I have a tendency to wear the same outfit over and over again--see sneakers and sweats or T-shirts. ^^ But since I kind of need to have a few more sets of outfits to wear to work, I find my self buying a few "essentials" for my closet. Nah, I just wanted a legit reason to buy stuff that I find pretty. ^^






When we were strolling around The Ramp, Crossings in Quezon Avenue, I found this tulle skirt on the SALE rack. It was less than 400 bucks, if I remember correctly. It's from the Pill Clothing and Footwear. I instantly fell in love with it because it looks like a ballerina tutu. *Memory shoots back to 2nd grade*. The corset is my sister's, also from The Ramp, from the brand Apartment 8 Clothing. In this shot, the entire back part of the corset was "hairclipped" for fitting purposes.^^ The faux-emerald necklace is from our favorite accessories shop in Quiapo. ^^ When we go there, we always end up spending more than a few hundred bucks.

I had my sister pose with the skirt with my favorite printed coral sneakers from Converse. Let me tell you a little secret about me. ^^ Chucks will always be my favorite pair of shoes. I only have two pairs--both I bought way back in middle school with my savings. It took me a LOT of allowances to get 'em. A lot I tell you. ^^ haha.

I hope you enjoyed this fashion entry and I want to share more with you. Cheerio! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment