Sunday, May 5, 2013

Food Talk: Mochi Cream

Hey guys! I just wanted to share with you this new mochi stall my sister and I discovered last month.

Two of the mochi stalls we've tried offered mochi filled with ice cream. At first, I thought Mochi Cream offered the same. But after reading a few reviews, I realized that it wasn't ice cream that was inside their mochi.



The Mochi Cream in SM North Edsa had so many flavors. But, since we were trying to save room for my mom's birthday dinner, my sister and I decided to try just one flavor.





Mochi Cream had very unique flavors like Rum Raisin, Caramel Macchiato, Black Sesame, and Apple Pie. The price range is about 75-100+. They also have special box sets. 550 for half a dozen and 1020 for a dozen. Perfect as gifts! Or if you looove mochi. ^^



Their stall is very sleek looking and the crew were very accomodating. I don't know if their displayed mochi are fake though because they take the mochi from their freezer.



The Verdict:

My sister and I finally decided on the Cafe Au Lait and it was a good choice. It tasted like coffee mochi filled with coffee cream and cream with a slight peanut flavor. It was actually very tasty and a great change from the usual ice cream filling. I actually think I like this better than the ice cream filled ones because it's bursting with flavor.

They have sooo many flavors that I'm curious about. A bit pricey for such a small treat but worth it.

Check them out at the 2nd floor of SM North Edsa, The Block, right behind Happy Lemon and in between Uniqlo and Forever 21.

Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Oh they look so delicious! I would love to try some out some day :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! And the one we tried tasted awesome. I hope you'd get the chance to try 'em. ^^

      Delete