Monday, May 27, 2013

I Nailed It #7: Jocarste Nail Polish in A61

Howdy! It seems like the rainy season is peeking in. ^^ Make sure to gear up.^^

Lately, as much as possible, I try not to indulge in buying nail polishes because aside from the top coat, reds, and neutral-colored polishes, I can't seem to empty polishes out before they dry up.



I always see the Jocarste polishes whenever I'm in the beauty section of SM or Trinoma. I never really took the time to try them out until I saw this color. Jocarste actually has a lot of shades that I'd love to try. (Too bad the back information doesn't make any sense ^^)




The shade is called A61. The camera can't really show the color well but off-cam, it looks like a bubblegum peach shade, which anyone can rock. The color makes your nails look like they're freshly manicured even if they're not. I find myself reaching for this shade very often.

Each bottle costs 39.00. I love its gel finish but I wish it didn't smell too much like paint. This looks good as a base for a royal blue tipped-nails. ^^

You can find the Jocarste nail polishes in the Shawill makeup area.

What nail color are you wearing today? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment