Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 2013 Hit Listers and Happy Easter

Hi. First of all, let me greet y'all a Happy Easter! I apologize for being missing the past couple of days. I've been so busy with our Holy Week celebrations. 

Anyway, let me quickly share with you the stuff that have made my March extremely cool. ^^
1. That Winter, The Wind Blows
-Although the last episode is yet to air next week, this has already made it in my list. I loved Song Hye Gyo in Full House as the perky Jessie but I think I love her more here. She plays a blind heiress Oh Young, who, in my opinion, doesn't have an ounce of will to live. I don't want to spoil much of the story but it includes Zo In-Sung here playing Oh Soo, a gambler who enters Young life pretending to be her lost brother and is in need of money. Should be easy 'coz she's blind! But then again, this story has all sorts of twists and turns.


dragonmixrmedia.com

2. Artist Studio Powder Brush
- I've been looking for a soft yet affordable powder brush that's also big and fluffy and I think I've found it. Review on this to follow.



3. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa
-This has been my most used lippie since I bought it. It's just so awesome and long-lasting I want to buy other colors. Review here.



4. Faux-MAC Angled Blush Brush
-This angled blush brush is a part of a brush set that my mom got for me a few years ago. I took it out recently because I gave my sister my Marionnaud blush brush. And so far, I'm loving this too.

5. Avon Dew Kiss Tinted Lip Balm
-This is one of my favorite tinted lip balms because it comes off as a light pink color whereas most of my tints are either red or orange.



6. Daiso Eyelash Case
-This is hands-down the cutest eyelash case I've ever seen! 'Nuff said. See my review here.

7. Pink Box Donut Maker and Japanese Hair Bumps
-I've finally started investing on cool hair tools, aside from hair clips of course, which I probably have a gazillion of. The donut bun maker is actually my mom's which she passed on to me. And the hair bumps, which I got at Eastwood's bazaar, are for your less-than-a-minute-hair-poofing sessions. 



8. DIY Bleached Shorts
-My sister had a brief phase on DIY and I gave her my shorts to prettify and I love them! I'd probably buy a couple more and have her douse them with Zonrox.




9. Studded Bracelets
-Since it's been crazy hot the past few days, I've been avoiding wearing necklaces. I'm acidic and the heat and metal react on my skin, giving me bad rashes around the neck. So, at times like this, I take out my bracelets to spruce up my outfits.



10. Ramyun/Ramyeon/Ramen
-Our official midnight snack. Not just straight out of the pack though. Cooked on a Korean-inspired pot with eggs and odeng or fish cake. Yum.


Cheerio! And be careful tomorrow. Anything can happen on April Fool's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment