Saturday, March 2, 2013

San San Hortaleza, MD BB Cream

Hi guys. Just got home a little while ago, from work then finally got to try Gavino's Donuts (*thanking heavens*. Review to follow). *haha* My weekend, well it's more of a weekend-day, is just about to start. Anyways, I just wanted to share this San San Hortaleza, MD BB Cream with you. Aside from the one from Avon, which I've emptied, this is my second local BB Cream.



This BB cream has 30 ml product. Costs 149 pesos, which is quite affordable for a BB cream. Unfortunately, it comes in only one shade. A dark neutral toned shade. Can work for both with yellow and pinkish skin tones. I think. =)

It has SPF 43, which is pretty high. Has squalene, which apparently is an anti-oxidant and can make your skin feel soft, and has hyaluronic acid, which works as an anti-aging agent and moisturizer.

Box contains expiration and manufacturing dates.


Half a pump of product


Hygienic pump

Pros:
1. Very affordable
2. No funny scent. Smells like a typical foundation.
3. Comes with a pump that works well. You can actually control the product
4. Easy to blend
5. Has high SPF
6. Coverage is awesome. About medium to heavy coverage.

Cons: (just for me)
1. Though it's easy to blend, the product itself is kinda thick. I like my foundation/BB cream a little runny because it dries easier. I mix it with a bit of moisturizer to make it a little more runny.
2. Comes in only one shade, which unfortunately is a little dark for me. On the pic above the right side of my hand has the BB cream. I don't know if you can tell, but in person, it's not right for me. I actually get left with a map-like residue on my hand when I put this on in the morning. I hope more shades come out.
3. Has a semi-matte finish. It has a bit of a dewy glow to it, which can work for those who like a somewhat dewy finish.
4. Not much of an oil control product. I'm oil free for only about 3-4 hours when I put this on.

Despite the things that don't work for me with this product, I think it's still a good BB cream. With its high SPF, I actually just go for this with a bit of moisturizer to lighten the color on days that I'm in a hurry. 

Have you tried this BB cream? Lemme know. Cheerio! Have a great weekend. =)



2 comments:

  1. Where I can find this great bb? I really want it ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's available at HBC outlets. ^^ Are you from the Philippines? ^^

      Delete