Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Certified Movie Buff: Legally Blondes

Hi. Today, I was supposed to write a review on a BYS lipstick but the sun set down on me a little too fast so I wasn't able to take pictures. Maybe tomorrow, not making any promises but I'll definitely try.

Anyway. No, you are not reading a typo here. The movie really is called Legally Blondes. Not exactly two Elle Woods but you get the pic.


Legally Blondes is a 2009 spin-off of the famed Legally Blonde, with Elle Woods being played by the gorgeous Reese Witherspoon. She wasn't on this one though but her name did come up a few times. The two blondes are played by Camilla and Rebecca Rosso. Please don't ask who's who though. ^_^

Unlike Legally Blonde, this had a more youthful theme and plot. The twins play the roles of Elle's British cousins, Izzy and Annie, who moved to Southern California. With a mean girl trying to sabotage their carefree and friendly image, the girls find themselves being their own "lawyers" and seemingly reenacting Elle Woods' famous court scene in a much, much, smaller scale.

Of course, the pink and the chihuahuas will never leave the screen.

I, of course, love the original one, even the sequel, much better. But this one isn't so bad and is definitely worth watching. I think copies of this are still available at your local CD stores.

Have you watched Legally Blonde? What'd you think of it? Cheerio!

4 comments:

  1. I've watched Legally Blonde already and I loved it! And I've also watched Wild Child and personally I thought that it was slightly disappointing to watch. ><

    http://lifelivinginlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Legally Blonde too. ^^ Oh, that's too bad. I actually liked Wild Child.

      Delete
  2. I loved the first movie and was quite disappointed with the sequel. If this isn't even as good as the second, then I'll just have to pass. :( Oh well... New follower btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay but definitely not better than the first movie. Thank you for dropping by. Avid reader of your blog here. ^^

      Delete