Saturday, March 2, 2013

4u2 dreamGirl Touch Loose Powder in #2

Hi. When I ran out of my favorite BB powder from 4u2 and again, there were no stocks of the one in my shade, I decided to try this Touch Loose Powder type. It has a little more product (I think about 2g more) but has the same price (194.00). I bought the one in the same shade which is #2.





The Verdict:
The first thing that I thought when I got this was that it was quite cute. I don't really like pink but for 4u2 products, I'm seemingly making an exception. The puff has a faint pink color. It's quite sturdy but the ribbon isn't. It fell off once so I had to sew it on. But it does pick up enough powder. It actually has a lot of product, so finishing this will take quite a while.

Unfortunately, unlike the BB powder, this one has a sheer finish. Not much coverage, but because it's sheer, I don't worry applying it without a mirror. It was just like putting on a finishing powder. I like my powder to offer some more coverage. It also has a shorter oil-free-look span. In about 2-3 hours, including jeepney travel time, I already start to oil up. So by the time I get to the office, I need to reapply the powder.

I think I like the compact one better, in terms of oil-control and coverage. But if ever I'm in need of a tinted loose powder, this could work.

Any loose powders I should try? Shoot me a message. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment