Saturday, March 9, 2013

Movie Buff: Revenge of the Bridesmaids

Hey guys. Before Saturday officially ends, I just wanted to share with you this very cool movie that I got to watch a few weeks ago.

I don't know how many of you feel the same way, but I think movies made for TV are just as good as the ones shown in cinemas. There are actually many of them around but if you don't have cable, YouTube will be you BFF, like me. ^-^ Disney Channel has many of my favorite TV movies, but lately, I've been loving the works of ABC Family. One of the many movies that I loved is Revenge of the Bridesmaids.

1.bp.blogspot.com

If you're a big Disney kid like me, then you'll recognize that feisty girl on the left. I think I've been watching Raven Symone on Disney since forever. Well at least until they completely pulled out That's So Raven.

Anyways, Raven plays the role of Abigail Scanlon, a writer who reunites with her childhood best friend Parker (Joanna Garcia) in their hometown. However, when they found out that their other best friend Rachel (Chryssie Whitehead) had her boyfriend stolen and made fiance by their used-to-be-childhood-friend-too-but-she-turned-out-to-be-so-evil Caitlin, Abigail and Parker's wheels start turning as they hatched what could be the best undercover assignment--Be bridesmaids and "kick the bride's ass." Trust me, their determination to have Caitlin cough up the real reason she goes around stealing and marrying someone else's boyfriend is downright hilarious.

Call it fan-girling but I just can't stop laughing when Raven is on screen. I don't know-there's just something about her that's naturally funny and witty and entertaining.

Anyhow, if you'd have the chance to watch this--either by downloading it or poring over YouTube or catching it on TV--please do. It's just one of those movies that'd make your day seem a little less stressful.

Cheerio!




No comments:

Post a Comment