Monday, March 18, 2013

Daiso Eyelash Case

Hey! Just another quick post here. A few weeks ago, I finally got a chance to drop by Daiso to find a small case for my falsies. Although I wear glasses, I keep a couple pairs of false eyelashes just in case of emergencies like special events and such where falsies would be life-savers for my mom or my sister, or me when I finally decide to wear contact lenses.




Then I found this cute eyelash case in Daiso and just decided it would be perfect for my growing collection. This can only house three pairs but I find no harm in buying a few more cases when I buy more falsies. These ones are my party-falsies since they're very elaborate. I may buy another case for natural looking fake lashes.

Sadly, this only comes in one color (at least in the Daiso near our place) and one size. But then again, this case is one cute item to collect. Plus, it can even hold a mini eyelash glue up top. =) This one's small enough to tag along when you're traveling.

Have a great week! Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. That's such an adorable eyelash case! Definitely a worthwhile buy! Thanks for sharing, I'll keep an eye out for these when I stop by Daiso the next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! You‘re welcome. =)Please do and let me know if you find cuter designs. Thanks! =)

      Delete