Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach

Hi. I'm doing another lip tint review for today. I guess by now you already figured how much I love tints. Mainly because I'm not much of a fan of constant re-applying.

Anyways, this Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in Peach is one of my very first purchases from Etude, and of the first things I reviewed (check original review here). My old one is almost empty so I requested a new one from my sister, stressing out that I wanted the one with the new packaging. *haha* for comparison purposes of course. I got this last Christmas. This lip tint has got to be my ultimate favorite. I haven't risked using it on my cheeks though because the color develops when it dries. =)


The one on the left is the new one and the one on the right is the old one. I think the new one has a prettier look. =) The new one has also more product. Just a little more. Price is still the same. A bottle costs 328. It's also available in Hot Pink, Baby Pink, and Red (at least that's how I remember it) =)







The Verdict:

When I did my review last year, I could've sworn that what my tint had a more pinkish hue to it, but compared to the new one, it actually looks more of a peach color. The one on the left side is the old one and on the right, the new one. The milky consistency is still the same, but no more tingly sensation when applied. 
It smells better too. The new one smells like Jellyace. =) I'm not sure if it's just me though but I feel like it's staying power just shortened quite a bit. The only thing that drove my disappointment would probably be the color. I figured that it would have the same peachy-pink shade but it's more of a pink now. But it's not actually too bad. It actually gives my lips a natural looking rose shade which is cool and all.

Having said all that, I think the new one is about a few points better. But I wished they made the color more peach-y. Nonetheless, it's still my absolute favorite.

*waiting for Etude House's ice cream loofah*...Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. such an awesome and cool blog.:)

    http://seftiburcio.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete