Thursday, March 21, 2013

Nature Republic Jelly Drop Gloss in Red Orange and a Little Fangirling

Hi! I think you'd all agree with me when I say it's getting just a tad too warm these days. Iced tea and ice-cold soft drinks have suddenly become mainstay items in our refrigerator.  Anyway, perfect time to take the blender out and make 'em smoothies and shakes.

Today's review or post would be on Nature Republic's Jelly Drop Gloss. I totally made up the red orange color because nothing is indicated on the tube.



The words in the back are of no much help. It's basically Korean for Nature Republic Jelly Drop Gloss. No amount of product stated too. Each tube costs 198.00. This was originally my sister's but since it's orange, it fell into my hands... *haha*





The Verdict:
This Jelly Drop Gloss is just your run-of-the-mill lip gloss. Actually reminds me of the very first lip gloss I owned which was a blueberry one from Penshoppe. Despite it's very stron color as swatched on my hand, on the lips, it actually just gives a peach-y tint to the lips. It's actually my kind of color because it looks really natural. But, like most glosses, this one doesn't last very long and can't survive a drink or a meal. The good thing about this though is it's not really too sticky. I've had thick sticky glosses and this isn't one of them.

Whenever I'm up for a shiny tint, this is the gloss I grab. It requires constant application but no worries.

Have you tried a Jelly Drop Gloss? Shoot me a message! Cheerio! =)

BTW, anyone else caught Demi's concert yesterday? I was a bit far from the stage to actually see her but she's totally, completely, and without-a-doubt the awesome-est. Forgive my fan-girling heart that's been fluttering for Demi since 2007 or was it 2008? =) When I get my thoughts and my head on straight about the concert, I'll give you the longest entry of the century.

No comments:

Post a Comment