Sunday, March 10, 2013

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa

Hi. My weekend-day will officially be over in a few hours. I don't know how to feel about that yet but I'm kinda getting a hang of it. This review would be on NYX's Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa. I bought this from Digital Traincase a few weeks ago. I know of a stall that offers products from NYX but with my computation and the recent 20% off promo from Multiply, I figured I'd save more money if I bought this online. The transaction was a breeze by the way. Received the product 3 days after I made my payment.

I've been wanting to try this lip cream for a long time but since it was a bit pricey, I had to think it over. Then one day I just finally decided I needed a new lip tint/stain/cream. *haha* and Digital Traincase seemed to be one of the best online sellers of NYX. 

I opted for a hot pink hue because my mom said pinks and peaches look better on me than reds, so..








The Verdict: 
I can't exactly weigh the pros and cons of this one on a focused manner so I'm going for an umbrella verdict. ^^ First of, this product is awesome in terms of its finish and pigmentation. I had a coat of lip cream on the picture and it's already showing its great hot pink color. It has blue specks though, when you look very very closely on the mirror. No big deal, I just sort of noticed it. It smells like vanilla cream, which is great. It's long lasting too. Although the color stays on after a meal, it lightens a little and the inner part of my lips loses the color. But it's not that bad to look at but I do reapply. The only thing I'd say to be a bad thing about this is it's drying on the lips. Applying lip balm is an option but it would make it last a lot less than if you would use it on its own.

 I still think it's awesome. Probably one of the best stains I own. I bought this for 273 bucks . That's with the shipping fee and the discount. Regular price at Digital Traincase is 280. I'm actually planning to buy other lighter colors and I'm hoping for another discount promo. ^^.

Have you tried any of NYX's lip creams? Lemme know. Have a great week ahead! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment