Monday, March 18, 2013

Food Talk: Bread Monster

Hi. Sorry for not being able to post anything last weekend. I was playing "catch-up" with my friends from high school and college. So much fun.

I was supposed to do a review on my last cupcake stop, for now, which is Blushing Cupcakes, but no decent pictures can be found. So I'm just gonna swing by there again and finally do a review.

Anyways, last Friday, I finally decided to try out Bread Monster. I see this small stall near Mercury Drug in Trinoma often. It's just on the ground floor, but most of the time, without anyone selling the products, so I've never gotten around on trying their products. What caught my attention was their S'mores. Sorry but I really love S'mores. And I know S'mores when I see one. =) haha. 




The Verdict:
I'd say this box of S'mores is worth the price. It's 160 a box. These are completely awesome, texture-wise and taste. My family also liked this so much. This is actually quite different from the other S'mores inspired pastries I've tried which mostly use marshmallow cream instead of marshmallows. This actually has three layers--the marshmallow, a brownie, and I think an oat-base. It's not too sweet and the flavor is good too. I'm used to graham-based S'mores but this is a good change.

They also have a couple of other brownies and really big cookies that I want to try next. Maybe someday soon. And I promise to share them with you when I do.

Try to drop by Bread Monster anytime you're around Trinoma. You might just find their sweets awesome like I did.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment