Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Nailed It #5: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Hi. Okay, the title is kinda lame. ^^ haha. Well, it was the only title I could think of since this nail color's yellow and the brand is twinkle so I had to tie both ends together and came with, well, a nursery rhyme.

This has been hanging out in my drafts bin for a while. I guess I just kept on missing it.
Twinkle is actually one of our favorite nail polish brands. By "our" I mean me, my mom, and sis. It's just a small bottle so there's no much worry on having a lot of polish going to waste when it dries up.



I grabbed this color the moment I saw it because I was looking for something neutral-looking yet fun. So tans are out. This one's called Mocha Malt, which is a light mustard color. A bottle of twinkle nail polish costs 17.75 and has about 5ml of product. I wear this color whenever I want my nail color to be a little toned down, like during events and such.

Their polishes are actually very good. They don't streak like other polishes I've tried. My nails here are wearing three coatings. I can't vouch for longetivity though because all nail polishes, except glittery ones, last on my nails for three days tops.

I have another Twinkle polish which is a cross of plum and hot pink which I will do a review on very soon. Twinkle polishes are available at some grocery stores, SM department stores, and Watsons.

Ever tried a Twinkle polish? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment