Saturday, March 23, 2013

M&M's Lip Shake Gloss in Raspberry and Milk Chocolate (Lip Smacker)

Hi. =) Here's another lip gloss review. Unfortunately, let me put this down now, that this is not actually available locally but if you do end up seeing it in bazaars, make sure to grab it. =)

Lip Smacker is one of my all-time favorite lippie brands. Actually, it was Bonne Belle, then I saw how adorable Lip Smacker was. I was in high school I think when I started browsing the Bonne Belle webpage constantly, wishing in my head that any of their products be made available here. And fast forward 2012, Lip Smacker was made available in Watsons. Yey! But I still love the ones in bazaars better because they are the unique ones. Like this one that my sis got for me.







We got this at last year's Noel Bazaar for a little more than 150 pesos. It's a swirly type of lip gloss that has a clear color. Best put on top of a lipstick.

The Verdict:
What I absolutely love about this gloss is that it's a complete head turner. The smell is just so chocolate-y that when I open it, anyone near me would start smelling chocolates. The scent might be a little too much for other people because it has a strong chocolate smell, but I absolutely love it. It tastes like chocolate too. However, it's not as shiny and glossy as most glosses are but that's what made it a little less sticky. I wish though that it had some sort of tint to it so that I can wear it on its own.

This is probably one of the tastiest glosses I've ever owned and definitely one of my favorites. I'm now wishing that this would come with just a little pop of color.

Have you tried a Lip Smacker gloss? Lemme know. Cheerio! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment