Friday, January 6, 2012

Etude House: Fresh Cherry Tint #3 (Peach)

Hi. I've decided to start every entry with a "Hi" so that I'd feel more at ease writing, well, typing. =) My next review is with a product which has been with me for quite a while. It's Etude House's Fresh Cherry Tint #3 (Peach). One of the few products I've purchased when I was in my orange/peach color palette phase in cosmetics.


Price: 328 Php
Colors: Peach, Red, Pink
Applicator: Doe foot
Net Wt.: 9.5 g




Swatch and what it looks like on my lips (So sorry for my high-end pictures. Kidding. My photography skills are really bad. =))

Pros:
1. Color stays for a really long time. One of the best tints I've used. Even against all drinks and snacks. =) When I use it in school (my classes go for about 6-9 hours, tops), it really stays on.
2. It smells nice. Not really a cherry scent. Kinda has a fruity/floral scent going on.
3. The color looks natural. This peach one is more of a coral pink more than a peachy orange color so it looks like your lips are just newly scrubbed with that peachy pink glow.
4. The milky consistency, which is unlike other tints, is actually quite nice. It gives a soft feeling to the lips (does that make sense?)

Cons:
1. It stings, for about 2 seconds when you first apply it. I don't know why. I doesn't really hurt, it's more of a tickle.
2. I was actually a bit disappointed when I first tried it on because I was expecting more of an orange-y color and it gave more of a pink undertone (see the color of the applicator) But no worries. =)
3. Some people aren't about scented cosmetics so if you're not a big fan of tints with a faint smell of fruits and flowers, I wouldn't recommend buying this.
4. A bit pricey for a tint but since I've been using it for quite a while, I guess it's worth it.

I haven't really tried it as a cheek tint since it develops color after you apply it and I was too scared that it'll give me clownish cheeks. But I guess you could try. Since it's a bit light, you could try putting on more layers of the tint to have a stronger peach-pink color and it'll stay a bit longer.

Ever tried this one or the other colors? Share with me your experience! Shoot me a message. Cheerio!






2 comments:

  1. I have long wanted to try this but I haven't got my hands on them yet. Will probably get one in pink next week :D. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope you enjoy the product as well.. =)

      Delete