Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nature Republic: Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Hi. I'm back with my latest purchase from another Korean beauty shop, Nature Republic. I was looking for a good face moisturizer and came across this one. I've been using it perpetually for about two weeks and so far, the result is good. It's Nature Republic's Soothing and Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel.
Price: 220 Php (198 if you have their membership/discount card)
Net. Wt. 300 ml







It's a really big tub of gel =)
Pros:
1. It smells good... almost like cucumber and it's cool-ish when applied
2. It really does moisturize. I put in on before BB cream and a whole bunch of other make-up products and it does make my skin soft.
3. It's a lot of aloe gel for 220 pesos..I'm betting that it will take me long to wipe the tub clean since a little amount goes a lon way.
4. It gets absorbed by the skin easily so I don't have to worry putting it on and walking around with a sticky face.

Cons:
* Right now, I have no "cons" to list down. My only problem with cosmetics is when I get rashes and zits, so since I have neither, I'm contented. My only wish for this product is to have its own spatula of some sort, just for hygienic purposes.

Have you tried this product? Lemme know.. Cheerio!


2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried this yet but I want to because I've heard nothing but good stuff about this product! Where do you buy yours anyway? :) Hope to hear from you soon!

    Jem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jem. ^_^ It is really a great product. I'm actually on my third tub. It really is a multipurpose gel. I get mine wherever there is a stock ^_^. sometimes in sm north edsa or sm fairview.

      Delete