Saturday, January 28, 2012

San San Gel Eyeliner in Brown

Hi. I figured it's about time to do another local product review and here's what I chose to, well, review. I purchased this San San Gel Eyeliner in Brown awhile back after ogling over its tester.

Price: 115 Php (I think)
Colors: Black and Brown
Applicator: Gel Eyeliner Brush



                                                             Swatch
Pros:
1. It's very cheap, at least compared to other pot gel eyeliners
2. Case design is ingenious. You're not bound to lose the built-in brush anytime soon.

Cons:
1. It transfers easily on the brush but not as well on the eyelids
2. Color is not very pigmented since the color becames a little too light when applied (compared to the swatch). I don't know why it's like that though.

But, it is quite handy as a brow-definer color? which is what I use it for, sometimes. But, it's starting to dry up though so I don't know for how long I'll keep it in my stash.. well,Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment