Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Etude House Dear Darling Tint in Red Orange #3

Hi. I guess it's best to tell you now that I swear by lip tints/stains since, compared to lipsticks and the like, they have a longer staying-power. Plus, they work well as blushers too.

My quest for a good orange lip tint led me to Etude House (again) and since my Pink membership card was screaming for a good swipe, I decided to try their Dear Darling TInt #3 Red Orange. And it was worth it! =)

Price: 198 Php
Colors: This one i #3 Red Orange. I've seen the Red one, but I'm not sure which number it is
Applicator: Doe-foot


Swatch and what it looks like on my sister's lips

Pros:
1. Color stays on for a long time.
2. Highly pigmented, a single application gives the lips a cool orangey-tint
3. Smells like candy =)
4. I like that it has a gel consistency and not completely liquid. I do use this as a blusher sometimes and it helps that it's not too runny.
5. Applicator is soft. =)

Cons:
1. I don't know if it's just the one that I got, but I find the applicator a little to slim but I'll survive. =)
2. I like the smell of candy, however I wouldn't recommend this to those who are  not scented-lippies crazy. The smell stays a little while.

No real disappointments here. Just a few childish comments. =) All in all, the lip tint is a keeper. And the price is quite reasonable for its size. Looking forward to trying the other colors.

Do you have this tint as well? Tell me what you think! Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment