Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nature Republic: Baby Tok Lip and Cheek Tint #5 in Baby Plum

Hi. I'm doing another review of a Nature Republic product. This one in particular, I got on my birthday last year (from my sister, of course). It has been a handy product since then. Lip and Cheek tints are either liquid, gel or cream-type and they, usually, stay on long so I'm a very big fan. This one is cream type-Nature Republic's Baby Tok Lip and Cheek Tint #5 (Baby Plum).  

 
Price: I'm not really sure but I think it's around 250-300 pesos
Colors: This was the only color that the store had so I'm not too sure about the other colors
=(






Swatches

Pros:
1. Cute case, which was the first thing I noticed. It's name and the flower design are both embossed.
2. It's very blendable, whether if you use a sponge or your finger. It's consistency and texture is almost like a lipstick's.
3. Stays on long. It can last for a whole day.
4. It's scented but not a weird smell... I can't say for sure what it smells like exactly, though.

Cons:
1. Anything on a pot is hardly hygienic, so that's one con for me. There are times when unknown fibers get buried in the cream blusher. That's what I use the sponge (from my Careline blusher) for. And it fits almost perfectly inside.
2. Colors shipped here are limited (to one?) so I hardly know if I would get to try the other colors...it's a good thing I like purple-ish tones of blushers more since it looks better on my yellowish skin than pink blushers.
3. It's quite drying when put on the lips but good sheer purple-ish color

Other than that, I'm very happy with the tint and will continue to use it, but maybe more as a blusher. =)

Have you tried the other colors? What were they like? Shoot me a message! Cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment