Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Etude House: Miss Tangerine Cream Choux Blusher in Miss Peach

Hi. Again. I'm trying to put in as many reviews as I can in a day. Just to challenge myself to be dedicated and loyal to this blog. I have the tendency to slack off every once in a while. Anyway. Since my eyes aren't giving up on me yet, here's another review of a product from one of my favorite beauty shops..Etude House!

I got this cream blush when their Miss Tangerine line has just been launched. I'm a big fan of cream blushers because they stay on longer compared to powder blushers. And since re-applying make-up is often near to impossible, I swear by those that will stay on til my classes are done. Plus, they are one of the few stores that offer a peach colored cream blush.

Peach tones look more natural on most people, maybe because it's mostly a combination of coral and pink hues. Anyway, I love this cream blush so here's Etude House Miss Tangerine Cream Choux Blusher in Miss Peach.

Price: 328 Php
Colors: Miss Peach, Miss Tangerine, Miss Grape and Miss Berry
Net Wt.: 12g

                                                                         The one above is what it looks like when blended

Pros:
1. It has a milky, creamy consistency which makes blending a breeze.
2. Highly pigmented so even a pea-size amount is enough and can go a long way
3. Stays on for a long time
4. It comes in a tube, like a lipgloss almost, which makes it very hygienic.
5. Color looks natural

Cons:
1. It has a certain faint smell which I don't like. It actually reminds me of poster paint but my mom says it smells more like petroleum jelly. You judge. =)
2. Although it's creamy, there was a time when I used it when my face lacked sufficient moisture (yes, it was very dry) and the blush became a bit chalky.
(or just use a moisturizer first)

Other than that, it's a good blusher...I'm actually eyeing the one in Miss Tangerine which is a lot more...well, orange.I promise to put on a review when I've tried it. Anyway, hope this helps. Cheerio!



4 comments:

  1. nice review. i really want to try more etude products but i find it quite expensive though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree...their items are quite pricey..some are worth every penny though... =))

      Delete
  2. thanks for the review! i really want to try this out :)
    followed you too xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Olivia! You're welcome and thanks for reading it. Do try it out. It's a nice cream blusher. =)

      Delete