Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Moisturizing Failure

Hi. I've been in and out again. I hate to start my Feb entry with a failed item but since I haven't had the chance to take pictures of my to-review items...

I was trying out Garnier's whiten and moisturizing cream. I got sample sachets from a fair. I was actually looking forward to trying it because of the whole dark spots whitening promise. I even waited until my face has cleared up a bit just to see if it really was effective.

Unfortunately, just two days in and I have already welcomed two brand new zits. =( I'm really disappointed. I don't know if it's just me and my weird skin though. I was hoping to have discovered a fast and effective solution to dark spots.

Well, it's just one of those days. I'm just hoping my aloe gel can do a quick fix. Anyway, hope you had a great weekend. Any great buys? Lemme know. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment