Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Nyx: Lip Smacking Fun Colors in LSS 507 [Nyx]

Hi. I'm back. =) I've been busy with all the final requirements for school, which basically means, a paper, a paper, another paper and one more paper =) But I wasn't going to let February pass without a couple of entries..so here is another birthday present I got last year. From my sister of course. Nyx's Lip Smacking Colors in Nyx.



Price: I think it was 140 bucks
Colors: Tons. She had me choose this color from what looked to me like a painter's color plate (is that what it's called?)
Net Wt.: 4g


(Forgive my hairy upperlip)

Pros:
1. Has this scent that I like. Kind of a floral-fruity scent.
2. Very pigmented and color transfers to lips easily
3. Has a promising bold orange color which I like
4. Cute and helpful packaging (with the color indicator at the bottom)
5. Glides on smoothly

Cons:
1.  A bit drying on the lips. I have to put on my trusty Blistex first before wearing it.
2. The scent might be bothersome for other people
3. Can only be bought online (I think) or in bazaars.
4. Other colors have creative and cute name while mine has "nyx" for a name which is quite disappointing...

Overall, other than the drying factor, it's a good lippie considering the fun color. Now, I'm just gonna have to buy other colors...hope this helps...Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment