Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 2013 Hit Listers

And half of year 2013 is officially over! Which means, we're drawing closer to the holidays. Yes, I am that excited. ^^ Anyway, I owe you guys my hit list for the month of June. Actually, I owe you a few more entries. I deeply apologize. These past few days, work has been absolutely crazy that I just couldn't squeeze in blog-writing. Even blog-hopping. *sobs* But, I'll try to make it up to you. ^^

So here goes nothing! ^^


1. Twisted Candy
- I've always been a big fan of candies *duh* but I've never really had anything like the ones from Twisted Candy. They're cute, and man, do they taste absolutely good. ^^


2. Etude House Look at My Nails in PK003
- The only thing I could make out of the name is syrup. ^^ This cotton candy pink color is a  cool pastel color to wear on its own or paired with some hot pink color for French tips. ^^ Review to follow.


3. Girl Stuff Nail Polish in Avo Loco
-I was actually looking for a neon green polish but ended up with this instead. The SA said it can last for 3 weeks. Well, we'll see about that. ^^ Nonetheless, it's absolutely a gorgeous green color. I'm wearing on my tips as I type. ^^


4. Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder
- A must-have of someone who has very oily skin! This is one amazing setting powder that has an oil control power that can last up to 5 hours. ^^


-For 85 pesos, this cream blusher is absolutely worth the hype. With a little mixing magic, this baby can give your cheeks a rosy flush and last up to 12 hours. No retouching needed. ^^


6. Purederm Strawberry Yogurt Pack
-If you're the type who loves wash-off masks, I'd definitely recommend this one. It smells so good you'd want to eat it and gives your skin a little boost and glow. ^^


7. True Match Concealer in Medium
-I found this in my mom's dresser. I didn't quite like the True Match compact foundation but I loooovee this concealer. It's True Match tag isn't a lie. This baby can do magic on 'em dark eye baggies. ^^


8. Hair Velcro from Eazy Fashion
-During times when I do make up sessions alone or with my sis, this is an absolute savior. This can hold even the shortest of baby hairs in place to keep your "face-working-area" hair-free.


9. Etude House I'm Blooming Sebum Control Mist
- By far one of my favorite skin care items! This mist can be a shoo-in for your regular moisturizer. It smells good too and can keep your face feeling refreshed. Review to follow.


10. L'oreal Hydrafresh Anti-Shine Toner
-A good toner that cleanses and makes your face feeling cool, like ice-cool. ^^ I Review to follow.

SPECIAL MENTION:

freslilo.blogspot.com
Monstar
-I've filled my list but I can't quite cross out Monstar off the list. It's my current K-drama. It only has 12 episodes (7 episodes have aired so far) but it rocks. If you liked Dream High, you'd fall in love with this. It holds a more emotional ground than Dream High, and its characters have more complicated life issues that are not exactly that far-off from real life. Plus, there's singing and beatboxing involved. ^^

So, what made your June happy? Lemme know. Cheerio! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment